Friday, July 4, 2008

Well after being sick twice, trying to finish up school, keep up with the June orders, and an event I was organizing and decorating I was finally ready to get back downstairs tonight and play. I will admit, I sat down and had no idea where to begin tonight.
This is where blogging is so helpful. I ended up over at Aaron Brown's little stampin' place and was delighted to see all the wonderful things she had made with the Sarsparilla Papers and goodies. She inspired me tonight, and thus I was lead in a great direction I like to think. LOL.
My DH's birthday is coming up. And what better thing to do than to go to the local Stampede here. "Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth" is what they call it. So I needed to make a card. But I like to go all out on cards like this. I am still waiting for my Sarsparilla Paper to come, so I had to improvise and make my own. What do you think...?

I'm off to go play some more.
Sincerely,
Sonja

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow, I love how you used the Western Flourishes!

AaronB said...

I really like it!!

Jenn said...

I love it!!! I love the stamped background. Just you use the stamp from Adorable for your background?!?! I love the colors, you did an amazing job!!! :D TFS!!! :D