Saturday, January 12, 2008

Up for looking at something funny?

Felt like making you laugh this afternoon. Hopefully this I'll do the trick. It's a good way to start out the new year...CHEERFUL. I have one son who keeps me laughing. They are on my 'to scrap' list for 2008. Get ready to hold your tummy....

Starting with a card I made this last summer for my father's birthday. PLAID was "IN" remember? Those were the days, weren't they? My dad used to turn our coffe table {which he built} into a slide in our living room. WEEEEEE! I can still remember it. Laughter!! It was such fun!



And these, well, I just have to get them scrapped somehow this year. This little man of mine cracks me up ALL THE TIME!!! His humor lights my way, I tell ya. The good Lord knew exactly what I would need with the fourth child, alot of HUMOR!! For instance, I WISH I had a picture of this, but I don't. Over the holidays I was taking my son to use the washroom {his other nickname is "FULL THROTTLE", after the energy drink my DH drinks sometimes}and he runs to the washroom. He runs so fast, he falls INTO the tub head first, and feet up in the air. I tell you it was the funniest thing I had ever seen. I could have made my cool million on America's Funniest Home Videos, if only I had it on tape.LOL!!!





















































Life is FunnY!! You just gotta laugh at it sometimes.
If you laughed at all, please, do let me know.

Sincerely,
Sonja

2 comments:

mE said...

Sonja,

I love, love, love that card & what fond memories you've shared!

Darling pics of yer little one, too :)

Inky Smiles!

Erin

Syrophenician Woman said...

LOVE THAT CARD -- it brings me smiles every time I see it!!!

And those picks of yer guy is HILARIOUS! Gotta love those little ones!!!

Your friend because of Him,
Trish