Monday, October 22, 2007

Before Pictures


Well. It's being worked on. DH put one coat of paint on it today. Probably has to do another one when this one is dry. Then I get to set my "play station" up. I'll post pictures of the empty painted room just as soon as the second coat is on and dried. Since my DH is a painter he had left over paint and the equipment to do this job fairly quickly. I don't even want to think about how long it would have taken little old "ME" to do this. I am very grateful. And he was happy to use up some extra paint he had sitting in his shop, not being used.
In the mean time, I have more than a few other projects calling my name. But this is progress, and I am so excited!!

Sincerely,
Sonja

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Hi! I found your blog via the CTMH message board....

Congrats on your scraproom! Mine is under construction at the moment as well!

Love your cards and layouts you have posted!

Sincerely,Sonja said...

Darlene, thanks for letting me know you viewed my blog. Hey, I'd love to see your room when you're done.
Sincerely,
Sonja