Friday, December 21, 2007

Altered Picture Frame




I picked up a whole bunch of these at a Liquidation Store here in town. I love making these for gifts and personalizing it. I thought this turned out so cute. The picture of the little baby is of my {now 8 year old} little girl. Yikes, where does the time go??!!!! I just thought her picture would look so cute in there. And it does. This is absolutely, with out a shadow of a doubt, my favorite baby picture of my precious little girl. I hope my neighbour finds this to her taste. It's their first Christmas with their precious little one. How exciting to think back to our first Christmas with our little girl. Oh, to go back would be splendid, for they grow up all too fast.

Sincerely,
Sonja........wishing you a Merry Christmas!!! Only a few days left!!

No comments: