Monday, December 31, 2007

Holiday Gifts

With most of the holidays, and gift giving over, I can now post some of the things that I have been busy making for gifts. Here's some of them.....
I was so delighted when I found http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/intro.php. This is where I purchased some Thomas Kinkade stamps, and made some cards for my mother-in-law for Christmas. Thomas Kinkade brings her a lot of joy. So when I saw these stamps, I knew what to do for her for Christmas. I look forward to making more of them for her in the future.
And in all the hustle and bustle of Christmas, I didn't even take pictures of the bundle of cards I made for her. Too much to do. But these were the cards that I first made to get my "juices flowing", hopefully making it easier for me to create mass amounts of them. I was given a beautiful little book that I altered and am in the process of putting all my samples in, hopefully making it easier for me to pick paper to go with what I have. Saving me time and money. I will share that with you soon too.







This one was made for my Pastor's wife as a little something extra with the gift I gave her. It's made with CTMH's paper, PANSY PURPLE. That's her favorite color, and I thought she could use it as an anniversary card. Hopefully she liked it?!

No comments: