Saturday, November 24, 2007

a little "Blue" to Cheer!!


When Close to My Heart came out with a new "E" sized stamp, I was in love with it instantly!!! They are a great size, not too big, not to small. Even better yet, it came WITH numbers! So as I had need to make a card, I found myself using the new set I got. It's called Homestead Alphabet. This particular card was made with someone who's favorite color is Blue. So after a little playing around, this is what happened. Not one of my favorites, but I hope she will feel the sentiment behind it. Hopefully this little "Blue" card can give a little CHEER!!

Sincerely,
Sonja



Items used to make this card:
Paper-CTMH- Denim Blue
CTMH- White
Tracy Porter - Patterned Paper

Ribbon- CTMH- Denim Blue
Flowers - Prima and CTMH
Brad - Dollar Store, matched the Prima perfectly
Corsage Pin - Walmart
Beads and Blitz - combination of Dollar Store and Micheal's

Stamps CTMH -Moments - Past Stamp of the month
CTMH - Homestead Alphabet
CTMH - For Every Occasion- Past Stamp of the month
Ink CTMH Denim Blue, Moonstruck, Black
Punch- MU- Giga Scalloped Square, then cut off the sides.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I love that card, Sonja! It seems like that lettering could be used for your blocks too?? Are they the same size at what you presently use? Keep up the good work! MS