Friday, April 4, 2008

Feline Friday

So after our family Friday games night {gotta love Monopoly} It was down to my little room for a little while. Being Friday, it's also Feline Friday. So here's this weeks card. I am really pleased with it. Picked up some more sale paper, and this came together relatively easily tonight. (usually there's a lot of paper pushing) The verse I chose this week was 1 Cor. 9:23-27, which talks about the race we run as believers. I thought this was fitting, reminding the reader to run the race as to get the prize. Making sure you have the proper training so that you are not stopping short of the end, like this little kitty quote. But on the contrary.. pressing toward the mark. Training is essential, as well as perseverance. I wanted to get the idea of running around "like mad" from the quote. So I looked in my stash of supplies, and this is what I came up with. I think the swirls accomplish that idea well.

Thanks for stopping by again, I am glad you came.

Sincerely,
Sonja



No comments: