Monday, May 12, 2008

Feline Friday (shh, again I'm posting it late, tsk tsk)

So I am late again. But what else is new?! LOL. This was SO MUCH FUN TO MAKE. Do I always say that? I must because I sense that I type that alot. Well, I guess that's why I create paper art... IT'S FUN!! The only thing that enhances that is when you are given the chance to share it with someone else, like now. Here's my latest.

Sincerely,
Sonja



Items Used:

Stamps:
Make It Count by Close to My Heart
Burlap Backgrounder by Cornish Heritage Farms

INK:
Vintage Photo, Tom Holtz by Ranger
Black, StazOn by Tsukineko

Paper:
Brown Bag by Close to My Heart

Chipboard Quote by Cloud Nine, called "CAT"
Button by My Minds Eye, Tres Jolie line called "Wonder"
Dark Brown Velvet Flower from Hydrangea stems at Micheal's
Acrylic Paint by Delta, "White"

And my sewing machine and thread.

If you haven't tried this yet, you should!! It's so much fun!!

No comments: