Saturday, February 23, 2008

Feline Friday

I was intending on posting this yesterday. Makes sense right, Feline FRIDAY. I was so wonderfully blessed to see how the Lord works, that I just had to share this. I have made a promise to pray for a lady I know everyday for the next year. ( Who couldn't use a little pick'me up, right?)I figured I would make a special card for her once a week. I incorporated the deck of cards that I have been seeing people do. SO I head to the dollar store to pick one up. I thought it would be nice to put a verse on the card too. So I found a deck with a cute little kitty cat on it. That's a no brainer, she loves kitties!!! "I'll take one of those!!" I said. Then I head of to the local scrap store, trying to find anything to do with cats for the cards I'll make over the next year. Now, I don't know anyone who doesn't love a good bargain!!! Well with all the new products coming in, they gotta get rid of some stuff right!? They have a 70% off section. Gotta love that, right?!!! So what do I find but a quiet a few goodies with kitty cat images, quotes, etc... I was so BLESSED!!! And if that weren't enough, they then took an additional 25% off!!! Are you seeing the blessing too? So now I think I have what I need to make all the cards. I don't know if I'll post every one that I do, but here's the first one and all the goodies I got from the 70% of section.
I love it when the Lord works things out so perfectly, and this isn't the first time. I know it won't be the last too!!



No comments: