Saturday, February 23, 2008

This just makes me happy to look at!!!


I just had to pick up this fabric at Wal-mart last night in my travels. I am a sucker for anything with Damask!!! It's black on a really nice heavy canvas type material. Good and sturdy!! I don't even know what I will do with it yet. I've thought of covering my scrapbooking chair with it, or maybe even doing a little altered scrapbooking art with it, similar to Donna Downey's little FABULOUS kit. For now, it's thrown over my chair making me quiet happy just to look at it. If I DO end up getting around to doing anything with it, you know I WILL POST IT!!

Sincerely,
Sonja

DON"T FORGET THE INTERNATIONAL FRIENDSHIP RAK, BELOW!!!!!

1 comment:

Syrophenician Woman said...

Looking at that makes me happy, too!

I got a GREAT deal on some 2" holiday ribbon back in January -- blue and gold damask -- talk about one happy lady! I haven't used it yet, either, but I don't mind it just sitting there looking pretty! LOL!

I look forward to seeing what you do with that B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L material....